View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 04:28 PM   #81
BeemerChef OP
Wandering Homeless

Oddometer: 3,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkam
G'day Ara.

I have been following along quietly, enjoying the blog and the photos.
Spirit is the best medicine there is for when you feel depressed.
When you make your next move further west, I'll find you and then you can feed me some of your delicious fare. I've been losing weight, my cooking is OK but living on the bike doesn't allow me to be too creative.

Safe travel.
Nice to hear from you... Spirit has been doing awesome!... his energy is up... we run, play... he eats and eats... you know the story! I could not see doing this alone this time around, even if I have some compromises to make because of him!
I feel good too... My post about "melancholia" was a suttle way for VIVID1 to bring a White Pizza from Chicago!... Imagine that!!!... what a treat... it would be...
I am torn, as I leave here January 3rd, between shooting to Anza Borrego directly or spending some more time in Texas... New Mexico and Arizona, the two latter States that I am familiar with but would love to see again...
Will see what happens...
Food... anytime!... you know that... it is for me a part as much as the riding... even though I am having a blast taking pictures!... and writing...
Will stay in touch... hope you are doing well... and... Happy Holidays... for whatever it is worth!

Be well....

Ara & Spirit
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote