View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 06:43 PM   #36
Tollster
Jammer Jay

Oddometer: 2,067
Not much of a wide angle, I would have liked to shown you some of the tools that make maintence easier. My floor model drill press, and I made a hook out off plywood, mounted it on a hinge over the work bench, where I hung my dremel tool, that way the snake extension is always straight, keeping the RPMs high, and its out of the way and always handy, on my 3rd set of brushes. Also have an industrial 8" bench vice with removal aluminum jaws, and a bench grinder. I got one of those new drill doctors for sharpen all those old bits I would recommend to everyone here. Anyway just a few of the tools that make the garage just a little bit more enjoyable. I used allot of overhead storage for fishing poles and the like, using furring strips attached to the bottom of the floor joists. I have one bay, 40' long and 15' wide, its conjested this time of year dou to the winter weather. I made the bike table for under 100.00 { I have the plans online to share at my website}, which has the Vstrom on it for my winter upgrades, which consiste of an AP-1 fuse box, wilbers shock and front springs, and HT panniers. Just finished the AP-1, panniers this week I hope.
Attached Images

If you haven't crashed, you're not riding to potential!.

Tollster screwed with this post 03-19-2007 at 06:57 PM
Tollster is offline   Reply With Quote