View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 10:01 AM   #64
harley1550
Touring Rider

Oddometer: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by makinwaves
Actually, from what I've read on this thread, and the "first impressions" thread, customer service is top notch for those that buy the product and are very happy. However, for those that have problems or are not happy, customer service is quite poor and, although I'm guessing here, believe that Wayne becomes personally insulted that someone doesn't like his product and forgets his obligations regarding refunds, exchanges and guarantees.

mdloops - i like your approach in all of your dealings with Wayne and with those on this thread that try to engage you into useless arguing. Very professional!
We'll see. After having been around retail for years this story appears to me to be a one sided attempt to convince people of something without presenting the negative parts on his side. Time will tell but Cycleport, or any other company, isn't going to get on here and say, 'listen guys, the real facts here, that he conveniently hasen't told you about, are . . . .'. When he throws in the rot about having his attorney read the entire thread, blah, blah, blah, that should be enough of a clue as to who we're dealing with. His pants cost $289. and he got an attorney! Yeah, right. lol Maybe he can tell us when the U.S. Supreme Court will hear this case, and oh yeah, while he's at it maybe he can tell us 'the rest of the story' as to why Cycleport didn't refund his money. Use youe sense of smell guys!

harley1550 screwed with this post 03-31-2007 at 10:16 AM
harley1550 is offline   Reply With Quote