View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 11:53 AM   #65
mdloops OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 37
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley1550
We'll see. After having been around retail for years this story appears to me to be a one sided attempt to convince people of something without presenting the negative parts on his side. Time will tell but Cycleport, or any other company, isn't going to get on here and say, 'listen guys, the real facts here, that he conveniently hasen't told you about, are . . . .'. When he throws in the rot about having his attorney read the entire thread, blah, blah, blah, that should be enough of a clue as to who we're dealing with. His pants cost $289. and he got an attorney! Yeah, right. lol Maybe he can tell us when the U.S. Supreme Court will hear this case, and oh yeah, while he's at it maybe he can tell us 'the rest of the story' as to why Cycleport didn't refund his money. Use youe sense of smell guys!
For the record, I obtained legal advice because of a threat to take legal action against me for this thread, a threat that I have an electronic copy of (which WILL NOT BE SHARED, so do not ask to see it). Legally, I feel by releasing any side of the story I could harm Wayne or his business, so I will not discuss details. For the problems I have faced through voicing my opinion on a product in the United States of America this simply isn't worth it.

This thread has turned into a feeding frenzy for those looking to pick fights; I feel it no longer helps anybody make an accurate or informed purchase with their money, therefore to avoid further problems and to ensure no harm comes of Wayne or his business I am completely done with this thread. If anybody has any further questions about my opinion of the product then you can email me.

All matters from here will be kept private. It is unfortunate that my being open and honest about my experiences has been construed by some as an act of malice against a company.

Have a good day and I hope something I have said here regarding the product itself will help others make better decisions than I have. Additionally, Wayne has come on here in other threads and defended his company, but I certainly feel that is unnecessary as I am not attacking him nor Cycleport.

Thanks,

Mark Lupiani

mdloops screwed with this post 03-31-2007 at 12:03 PM
mdloops is offline   Reply With Quote