View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 12:39 PM   #91
wacky_woodchuck
Banned

Oddometer: 230
Hey... new guy here.

Figured I post here first. I live in Ohio currently, Strongsville (just south of Cleveland) and been riding for awhile now.

I have 19,000 miles on my naked SV650 here in the past two years, with the majority of my riding around the Coshocton area. I usually ride down on 83, stop in Millersburg for a bite to eat and decide to hit 83, 62, 60 and then what ever after I'm done with those starting routes.

On Saturday I rode down with 4 of my frineds, 2 on SV650's, one SV1000S and a friend on a GSXR1000. We saw a group of 4 or 5, a couple of Bimmer's, a VFR and a Katana when we were coming south on 83 at the 643 intersection that group was going north on 643.

It was a great ride, played on 541 for a bit, a little around Salt Fork Lake, and where ever. Forget the routes, just rode.

I'm glad I found this board too. I frequent the SVRider.com, and Sport-touring.net

My plans for this winter is to pick up a nice shiney new V-Strom in 04 guise... Well unless some other sport tourer catches my eyes at the Cleveland M/C show. I like the Capaonord and the GS, but the Strom just appeals to me in ways the others cannot ( $$$$$$ )

Well looks like this years riding is shot for the weekends... But I'll still be riding during the week... Gotta squeeze all the miles out this year!
wacky_woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote