View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 04:40 AM   #21
Beastly Adventurer
ysr612's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Beaumont, texas
Oddometer: 10,098
Originally Posted by scottybm1
So, I'm a legal resident of Fergus County, MT. I have my cars and KLR 650 registered there, and they don't require registration on the moped. Now what? I live in Texas because I'm in the military, do I go by Montana law, or Texas? HELP!!!
ask your provost office they will know. I am pretty sure that you go by your legal residence when you are in the military. If you are not in the military you must get a license within 30days?. However many college students don't.
ysr612 is offline   Reply With Quote