View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 02:00 AM   #49
DonQx OP
Peripathetic @ Heart

Oddometer: 1,691
Where to next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Aussie Guy
Hi all. Just wanted to say thanks again to Andreas for organizing such an amazing weekend, and thanks to all who helped with advice over the weekend. The Beemer has been stripped down, thoroughly cleaned, mangled bits bent back into shape, tacho repaired (cable had broke), polished and looks good again. Now......where to next?

Daz.
'Where to next?' Daz said at the thread 'Trip Report: Tasmania, Lime Bay (or ... VTX1800 as ADV off-roader?)' http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221805.

Speaking for myself ... I may be going up to the Steppes Homestead (Central Plateau north of Bothwell/south of Great Lake) on Fri nite 4 May 07 to spend 2 nites with a bunch of bushwalkers who'll camp there, campfire & bbq included. The place is a Parks & Wildlife Reserve, so some mellow minded bikers would probably not be out of place either.

Beyond that ... and apart from the Mt McCall/Bird River Track trip planned for the Queens Birthday LWE 9-11 Jun 07 ... Sat 26/5 noon - Sun 27/5 noon sound feasible for doing another riding trip. I wouldn't mind having another closer look at the Tasman Peninsula, exploring other tracks ...

... anyone else with something they'd like to do? ...

:-) a.

DonQx screwed with this post 04-18-2007 at 02:30 AM
DonQx is offline   Reply With Quote