View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #4418
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Oddometer: 26
Originally Posted by shoco
My question is, what type of connector is on that wire (the one on the bike)? I don't know what it's called.

Does anyone know what these are called, so that when I go to an electronics store, I'll know what I'm asking for?


Here are two pictures of the exact connector I need (from a different wire. The pictures are of the same connector, different angles):

These type of connectors are available at

They refer to them as Hitachi Style Connectors.

Here is a picture of the 2-pin connector that I got in the mail today.

danny650 is offline   Reply With Quote