View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
GB OP
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,249
ADV PATCHES!

ADV FLAG below in Post 3!!!

I can't sew but have just applied my first patch... see below how

These patches have a PVC backing so they will not shrivel after repeated washings and will be easier to glue on. These patches look much better in person than in the pics below.

ADV oval patch and Touareg ADV are reflective!

Reflective Touareg ADV patch, 4" x 2.70" (10 cm x 7 cm), PVC backing to prevent shriveling, $7.00

It's highly reflective when struck by a light directly, in contrast to the Compass decal which is not reflective:

Blue and white 3" (7.5 cm) round ADVrider patch, $6
Blue, white and black stitching on white background.
PVC backing to prevent shriveling.

Black and white REFLECTIVE 3" x 2" oval ADV patch, $5.50. (White background is reflective, ADV is in black stitching)
PVC backing to prevent wrinkling.

Inmate supplied photo of reflective ADV patch

ADV Patches

Please add postage from the shipping menu below ONLY if your domestic shipping total is $1.85. If your shipping total is $3.50 or more, do not add more shipping. (more info below)

SHIPPING Patches, 1 to 8

I will be using bubble padded envelopes for these patches. The post office has a size & weight restriction for these padded envelopes, therefore all patches will be shipped for the same price for the shipping and the envelope:

Shipping for Patches US/Canada inmates: If you are ordering patches and decals, and your decals shipping is $3 or more, please do not add extra shipping for patches. If you are ordering only patches, please select the appropriate postage from the above menu. I have lowered the shipping cost in the menu because it will be added to $1.50 that the shopping cart will add to your order, and it will then reflect the actual cost of shipping.

US/ Canada: $3
Rest of the world: $4.50

Please do not add postage for shipping of the patches if you're ordered decals and the shipping is $3 or more, in the US/Canada. For the rest of the world, if your total shipping at the bottom of the shopping cart is $3, please add $1.50 for the above shipping menu.

How do I order:

1: Paypal:

Click on Add to Cart
Select the appropriate shipping for your location:
USA/Canada or Rest of the World.
Proceed to check out, and don't forget to include your ADVrider inmate username in the MESSAGE box.

Please, don't forget to add the appropriate postage, as listed above.

If the Add to Cart doesn't work with your browser, read below:

Select the decals you wish to order, add the appropriate shipping and log onto www.paypal.com and send funds to: ADVdecals@Gmail.com. On the Paypal page,under "For", be sure to select "Goods" not "Service". With "Goods", your registered address will appear. If you need help with your order, email me. Be sure to include your order details and your shipping address. Including your Advrider inmate name would help me make the correlation, in case there's an email problem, I would contact you via Private Messaging through this site. Once payment has been received, I will confirm receipt of your payment and ship the decals the very next day.* *(Orders received on Saturday will be shipped on Monday).

2: Check (cheque): Email me at the above address requesting to pay by check, and I will send you my mailing address.

GB screwed with this post 08-30-2013 at 10:00 AM
GB is offline   Reply With Quote