View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 04:27 PM   #4
GB OP
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,691
I've been asked if personalized decals can be made available. Here's what my decals guy came up using my username. Say you meet an ADV inmate on the road and want to get his/her contact info. Or you see an inmate's bike and want to contact him to talk about it. You use your smart phone to scan the QR code, which leads you to the inmate profile page. If you're a member here, you can send a PM or email if they are enabled. Non members cannot make contact thru the user profile page.

Please note that the pink line is the outline of the decal's border and is not printed on the decal.

Low tech decal:

~ 4.25" x 2.6" (11 cm x 7 cm) $10.00 for TWO identical low tech username stickers.

High tech decals:

Decal # 1 QR inmate username linked to your ADVrider.com profile

The above QR # 1 is about 2" wide x 3" long.

Decal # 2 QR anonymous, link to your ADVrider.com profile

The anonymous QR above is about 2" square.

Each set of 2 decals are printed on adhesive vinyl and cost $10 plus shipping of $2.50 for up to 4 decals. Please note that you cannot combine the shipping of custom QR decals with regular ADV decals, as the custom decals require a bit of time before they are made by my decals guy and will be mailed separately. To see how it works, scan any QR decal above or below with your smart phone's QR scanner app. Decals can be ordered in multiples of 2. Please be patient when you order these custom made decals as my decals guy will make them once every 2 to 3 weeks and then mail them out. It's fiddly work to make just 2 decals, so it was either drop these all together or get them done on his timeline.

If you have any questions, email me: advdecals@gmail.com

ADV username decals
Enter your username here

Inmate supplied pics, please email me your pics at the above email. Thanks!

GB screwed with this post 08-25-2014 at 07:18 AM
GB is offline   Reply With Quote