View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 06:06 AM   #15
GazzaFish OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 576
Komito, All good suggestions. The map is great but i think its a fair bit out of date as I think if im looking correct that it only shows 2 ADVriders in Australia!!!

I think we need to establish some sort of committee. Dont want to be formal but like you suggested, maybe we need a 'lead' from at least each continent to start with. this person would then try organsie for the mascot to get accross their continent. I.e. work out a rough route and then try get ADVriders to tag team it accross...

Maybe we should ask the regional forums??

Im happy to buy the mascot and i even think if we play our cards right, we could probably get one donated if they knew where it was going to travel. It would be quite good publicity for a stuff toy manufacturer to be able to say that their product was tough enough for 100,000 K's around the world on a motor bike..

OK, I am happy to put my name against 'Australia' and say that I'll try my hardest to organise this continent. Any takers for other continents??

maybe im jumping ahead too fast, need a mascot with a name first.....

I'm more than happy for anyone to add to this, change the rules etc.... whatever it takes to try make something happen....
GazzaFish is offline   Reply With Quote