View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 05:06 AM   #15
GazzaFish OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 563
Komito, All good suggestions. The map is great but i think its a fair bit out of date as I think if im looking correct that it only shows 2 ADVriders in Australia!!!

I think we need to establish some sort of committee. Dont want to be formal but like you suggested, maybe we need a 'lead' from at least each continent to start with. this person would then try organsie for the mascot to get accross their continent. I.e. work out a rough route and then try get ADVriders to tag team it accross...

Maybe we should ask the regional forums??

Im happy to buy the mascot and i even think if we play our cards right, we could probably get one donated if they knew where it was going to travel. It would be quite good publicity for a stuff toy manufacturer to be able to say that their product was tough enough for 100,000 K's around the world on a motor bike..

OK, I am happy to put my name against 'Australia' and say that I'll try my hardest to organise this continent. Any takers for other continents??

maybe im jumping ahead too fast, need a mascot with a name first.....

I'm more than happy for anyone to add to this, change the rules etc.... whatever it takes to try make something happen....
GazzaFish is online now   Reply With Quote