View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 01:31 PM   #837
KayLR
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 472
QUOTE----hopefully ill be getting a dr650 or something of that nature soon.. so when and where is our big ladies ride? anyone around the wv area on here?

-sarah [/quote]

Hey Sarah, I am outside of St.Marys in the boondocks--about 2 hours from Charleston--northeast of ya----ride a 650 KLR and a wee strom..husband rides a KLR and Tiger955i...usually the only girl in the crowd with the dual sport riders around here--rode some gravel and single track with 28 guys a couple of weeks ago------always interesting ---49 year old GIRL shows up on her KLR and the guys either are truly nice or ignore ya like you aren't there---guess they don't know what to think---old broad on a dual sport ride----rode well enough that one of the other guys proposed marriage at the top of a knarly hill---and then proceeded to admit it to my husband at lunch-- gotta love it...I am blessed that I have a great bunch of guys to ride with...........we host a Spring Fling here in April and you and the hubby are most welcome. I'll put you on my buddy list so I can keep you updated in case you get that new dualsport bike...
here is last years thread

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217526

maybe I'll see ya on the road Kay
07 silver wee-strom----sold
I was dual before it was cool!!!
KayLR is offline   Reply With Quote