View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 10:16 AM   #39
ownst1100
BLUES TRAVELER 04'GSA

Oddometer: 994
Those two black bolts are actually rubber covers on the receptical for the camlocs. These two hold everything together when its folded flat. Also there are 2 grills that slid into the leg supports. This allows it all to break down,stack, and fit in the lid of one Jesse Bag shown here.

If you look in my Webshots, the link is below in my signature. Look in the album "Evolution on my Camp Stove" you will see pictures of one or two going together, many, many pictures.

Right now, the bike is packed, and im headed out to the desert for a night of camping. Augua Caliente in San Deigo county, one of my favorite spots. Mid week i'll have it all to myself. Last month I finished a mount for the rack on the back of my bike that the stove sits on. For those rally's and camp spots that have no tables. This is its second trip, I made a few changes and it test time.

The mount splits in half and breaks down to 9.250" X 12.500" and less than 1.0" thick. Fits flat in the bottom of the bag or stores on edge up against the inside wall of on bag taking up very little space.

Im out of here
04' BMW GS Adventurer with Alumigo trailer
05' GoldWing with Trekker trailer
http://community.webshots.com/user/ownst1100
ownst1100 is offline   Reply With Quote