View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 04:56 PM   #121
wildy
The Highwayman

Oddometer: 208
The black visor masks my grin as I destroy sports bikes in the twisties. Favourite to look out for are GSXR 1000 riders, whilst riding up the Col D`Aubisque in the Pyrenees with a group of mates all on sports bikes, slowest on paper being a fazer 600 ( not counting the GS), I made my way to the front of the group as they slowed for the hair pin bends, gave the lad on the front on his GSXR 1000 with race pipe, matching leathers and iridium visor a wave as I undertook him, lifted my visor and told him I would see him at the top, before nailing it leaving all behind as if they were stood still. At the top I stopped for photos, a litte bit of movie footage... more photos, before getting back on bike and riding back down road to meet them three quarters of the way up. Let them all pass, did U turn in road, and then road passed them all before reaching summit. Most took it gracefully, but one or two threw teddy out of the cot, and told me it wasn`t fair, because the road was uneven and wet. They then road south leaving Pyrenees for me to enjoy with my mate.
Attached Images