View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #229
Radiator
User

Oddometer: 317
Ga Xr400

Been watching and reading this thread, as I think I wanna get back into dirt biking with an XR400. Not that theres any dirt in Florida, but, well, sand biking? Anyway, I saw a 1996 for $1225 on cycle trader, but the guy never called back and the ad disappeared. Today I saw this located near Atlanta at a dealership....I don't have $5600 , but it looks like its pretty awesome, though I'd want to get some more dirt oriented tires(seems the pic wont link, but you can check it out at the link):

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/list...XR400-92198791

The text reads:

2004 HONDA XR400, STREET LEGAL XR400SM SUPERMOTO, PERFORMANCE CARB, PIPE, PISTON, CAM, ONE OF A KIND - BUILT BY PROFESSIONAL HONDA "RED-LEVEL" TECHNICIAN ROB FELLERS, THIS XR400SM IS A WORK OF ART. FROM THE HIGH COMPRESSION JE PISTON, TO THE EDELBROCK PUMPER CARBURATOR, THIS XR400SM IS BUILT RIGHT. STREET LEGAL, WHITE BROTHERS E2 EXHAUST, STAGE 1 HOTCAM, TRAIL TECH COMPUTER/SPEEDO, EXCEL RIMS WITH TALON HUBS, BULLYDOG STAINLESS SPOKES, MICHELIN PILOT POWER TIRES, DEVOL LOWERING LINK, PROTEK AXLE SLIDERS,IMS LARGE CAPACITY FUEL TANK, MOOSE STAINLESS FOOTPEGS, ACERBIS HEADLIGHT AND FENDERS, LED TAGLIGHT/ TURNSIGNALS, STEEL BRAIDED FRONT BRAKE LINE, LARGER DIAMETER FRONT BRAKE ROTOR, WAVE REAR ROTOR, RENTHAL HANDLEBARS, GRIPPER SEAT COVER, TAGED AND TITLED IN GEORGIA- FULLY STREET LEGAL AND READY FOR ASSAULT ON YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

Anyway, I just wanted to share...hope to be an owner when the right bike near my area presents itself....
Radiator is offline   Reply With Quote