View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #48
ruliram
Adventurer

Oddometer: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariBerg
Used a clarke tank at front, yes it holds 17L stock, I am going to try and blow it out another couple of litres, it should get close to 20L I reckon

a nomad at rear top..yes it holds 5.8L, I'm not going to use it this year, instead will use the Husaberg underseat sub-tank which holds 3L

.and the side one? The side one is a standard Husaberg Acerbis accessory, it holds 5.5L

Did u do anyother modifications besides add the navigation systems...i mean in the motor, none, it was totatly stock, just added the Akrapovic slip-on muffler and changed the jetting. I would keeep it stock for any rallye event. The main thing I did was run Motul 300V 15-50W double ester oil. This is really important and is a key to making it last.

suspensions?...yes went to .46 on the front springs and 92 on the rear spring and diallled it in re sags etc
Safariberg, thanks for your answers, just got one quick left, where do i find the 5.5L Husaberg side tank, ive been to the Berg dealer here and they dont know about it, they have the under seat one, but not the side one, do you have a part number of it?...or anywebsite through i can get it?

Thankss
ruliram is offline   Reply With Quote