Thread: SA Adv Riders
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #373
1WD
KTM Tragic

Oddometer: 776
Newest addition to the club.

Well lads I've gone and done it! I flew to Sydney on the red eye flight Saturday morning. By 10.30am I was makin tracks out of town on this baby...

First impressions from a long trip:
- WOW! What a bike! Smiles for Miles!
- Seat is a little tough on the arse.
- Did I mention the sound!?!?!?!?! Music to my ears!

I had one minor/major problem on the way home... fuel... leaking... The breather on the right hand side tank that links it to the left tank was leaking from around the grommit. So when the bike is full/near full under heavy acceleration fuel would seap from around the grommet and run down the side of the bike. It's made a bit of a mess of the clear protective film over the stickers and left marks on other parts of the guards and tank..
I'll get it sorted when it goes in for it's 15000km service in a week or so. Dunno if anything can be done on a warranty level in regards to the marks on the guards and tank...?

Anyways it's off to Regency Park tomorrow to get the ID check done and transfer the rego over.

The best way I can relate the purchase of this bike to you is... It's like getting a drop dead georgous new girlfriend - you don't need to be riding her all the time... just looking at her keeps you satisfied at times too!

Aaron.

1WD screwed with this post 03-15-2008 at 11:40 PM
1WD is offline   Reply With Quote