View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 02:29 PM   #1
GuinnesS OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 778
Project 2005 Gs/pd Lets Build A Bike!!

So the madness has a firm hold on me and I find myself the new owner of a 95 GS/PD classic. She is almost stock, aside from a corbin solo and some brandx fog lights, and as such,I see this as a white canvas ready to be painted.
I would welcome any 'brush strokes' to this project that would enhance; drivability(performance and handling), long distance comfort (Mexico from SoCal)), and reliability(70k+mls presently).
With the vast number of third party improvements available today, and the many years these 'mods' have been field tested, I am keen to hear your findings regarding your choice of gear (Ie. WP or Fox or Ohlins or Penske or etc...). I also realize that all things in life are a compromise so if you could give your reasonings for your particular choices, these would be invaluable.
I look forward to hearing your $0.02 and hope that this might turn into a project that will of intertest to others in the future. I will not be receiving the bike for a couple of weeks but as soon as she arrives I will proudly post some mugshots. She is Black and Chrome, ay chihuahua!
Tanksamillun PROJECT 2005 GS/PD LETS BUILD A BIKE

GuinnesS screwed with this post 05-03-2004 at 02:48 PM Reason: spellin
GuinnesS is offline   Reply With Quote