View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 05:40 AM   #65
Cyclepath
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 359
xog questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwamf
I have never used it as a handheld so I have no Idea how long the battery lasts.
I only use it on my Bike, so it is always plugged in. But it is nice to take it in when you stop for lunch and use it to plan more stuff or import a different set of tracks while you are waiting for your lunch etc, since it is always charged and ready to go.
hi robert, i just picked up an XOG from amazon for 228.00 bucks, brandy new. the manual seems a bit lax. got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind.

#1, is there any need to cut any high def. maps from my map create 6.3 to load to the SD card.

#2, how many trails or routes can be loaded to the xog before i need to use the SD card. i just have music on the sd card right now.

#3, is there any way to have the music control buttons appear on the map page like my i-way 500 ?

so far i like the unit and will be using it on my dr-650. it's a much smaller unit and wont look so much like a TV.... the screen on my i-way is much brighter though. the xog has version 1.5 loaded so i guess i need to download the latest 1.7 version before i start asking to many questions.

thanks in advance robert,

cyclepath
Cyclepath is offline   Reply With Quote