View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 01:33 PM   #10
GB007
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelouv

Come on, the titanium (or what ever fancy italian word they have for it) can be a looker too. You can't see it in these photos, but the Aprilia logo is in big bold silver letters under the clear coat across the tank sides. The fabric side bags would worry me against the pipe shields. My Capo had a Givi hard side bag mount when I bought it but the previous owner would not let go of the bags cause they fit his other bike. Figured yanking it off looked better than riding around w/out bags. My grantour tail bag does most everything I need it to. I like those lights you mounted! I may do that for the fun of it before I put mine up for sale. I believe I really want a new BMW F800GS when they finally show up here in September. Make that one yellow please BMW!
I don't understand why anyone would want to trade your Capo for the new F800GS from BMW??? Your bike seems much better, and better looking too. Unless you just want a lighter bike for the off-road situations... Is this Aprilia reliable? Is it a good bike?
GB007 is offline   Reply With Quote