View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 11:30 AM   #173
Sock Monkey OP
Corporate slave

Oddometer: 1,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannda
I sat on one of these (the "R") yesterday at Apex in ColoSpgs. VERY NICE! I was telling the salesman how impressed I was with all the great write ups on these and how popular they are. He was surprised - says he knew they were great bikes, but that there's been very little interest in them by customers coming into the shop. Says they have two and there've been no nibbles. I was surprised to hear that. Of course, we seem to be selling mostly hard core dirt bikes and sportbikes in ColoSpgs. I'm now officially saving my $$ to buy one.
I would have thought in your area, off-road bikes with FI would be a big hit due to the extreme elevation changes you can go through during a ride. Around here, many of the dealers I've been to are out of stock, and have been for a while now. Maybe it's because we have so few choices for truly off-road worthy bikes that can get a plate here in Kommifornia.

I guess the good news for you is if he's not moving them, then he's more likely to cut you a deal.....

-NoVector
Sock Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote