Thread: The Mobius Trip
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 05:38 AM   #247
DR. Rock OP
Part of the problem

Oddometer: 5,522
Thanks, guys

for the feedback. I don't take notes while we're on the trip, just photos and memories, and it's amazing how quickly those memories fade. Even the things that left such a big impression on me at the beginning of the trip become overwritten by the new amazing stuff we saw & experienced by the end. So writing this up becomes an exercise for me in casting and curing, plugging memory leaks... kind of like mental JB Weld, if you know what I mean.

We forward the link to family and friends, mostly non-riders, as a preemptive response to the inevitable "Are you two crazy??? " question.

Answer: Yes, but we have a lot of fun too. See.

That other ADVriders read and enjoy the RR is total gravy. I'm glad to give something back to a great community.
"I came into this game for the action, the excitement; go anywhere, travel light... get in, get out... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form." --Robert De Niro as Archibald 'Harry' Tuttle in Brazil, 1985. The Mobius Trip index | Spot tracking live 4/18-5/4/13 | AdventureLoft™ Tent Space
DR. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote