View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 09:02 AM   #55
seriousracer
be a man dodge tree bark

Oddometer: 7,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by nails1
Okay, I think this may be a source for secondary main jets: http://www.motorcyclecarbs.com/Keihi...01-806_C75.cfm .
I have one of these Keihin pups on order, and will post whether they really fit the XT350. These come in lots of sizes, and I'm waiting on 112. I know some folks run 118, but that's on a TT (not sure whether the different needle/nozzle is significant). Stock is 106 (yeah, kinda lean)!
Through nobody's fault but my own, I ordered the 112 from Sudco. Nice folks, but I had to buy 4 jets when I only want one. I've been screwing around with other vendors, but either been out of stock or they never got back to me at all. Yeesh. So, I haven't used motorcyclecarbs yet, but they've been good in email.
I'm not sure I need other jets, but I suspect that other Keihin pups will cross to the primary main and pilot.

--
Neal
what jets sizes did they give you or did you have to buy 4 112?
i need to go about 116but 112 would be an improvement.

i trimmed the secondary cv srping to get it off the bottom quicker.it is only lean on the top end now .
kurt

be a man dodge tree bark!

We’ve said it before, but it bears repeating; the GS handles in ways a two-story building was never meant to.

Taking collections for Faye Butler Training please spare some change.

www.kmotorwerks.com

Remember red and yellow make orange.so to think orange is better means you have to use two steps to get there.
________
seriousracer is offline   Reply With Quote