View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #91
Adventure Sidecar
RedMenace's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2001
Location: GoodLiver,Oregon,USA
Oddometer: 5,178
Last official word I've heard was that the WaDOL does not accept out of state S/TEP classes for the driving endorsement. This includes my Adventure Sidecar classes.

I have heard from several of my former students that they have taken the card from my class to the DOL and been given their endorsement. That's great and I think it should work that way, but I wouldn't count on it.

If you sucessfully complete my class you should have no problem passing the Wa DOL test, but the official word as far as I know is you are required to take that test. YMMV and if your local DOL office accepts the card, great, but I don't make you any promises that they will.
the Red Menace
"You are measured by how you ride by people who ride, and how you pose by people who pose." Alejo
"Riders who get pissed off are doing it wrong." DAKEZ
RedMenace is online now   Reply With Quote