View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 08:44 AM   #12
Buggles
Adventurer

Oddometer: 48
Hi All,

Proud owner of a '93 DR800. I've drooled over this bike since I was a little kid and my dad brought home a Suzuki brochure. Spotted one online for a decent price and had to have it! I bought it from the 1st owner, he's owned it from new and has really spent some money on the bike. He now regrets selling the bike, he bought a new BMW and a few months later he said he wished he'd never sold it...

It's had the head flowed, stage 1 crankshart, K&N airfilter, Laser Produro open exhaust (with custom baffle), custom welded toolbox below bashplate, heated grips.

Net result: 62bhp.

I love this bike, of all the bikes I own it's the most fun. My Tiger is better for road & long distances, but for slamming through corners, nothing beats my DR.

Will put up some pictures when I'm back on my other PC...

Don't think I'll ever sell this bike, I'm getting the frame powdercoated, probably next year...

JB

Gone but not forgotten:
'04 Tiger (MRA Vario screen, crash bars, heated grips, K&N airfilter, dual headlamp mod)
'93 ZZR600 (SOLD)
Buggles is offline   Reply With Quote