View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #116
Minimike OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 888

This isn't everyone; but, it was like herding cats. Some of the guys were down at the hardware store purchasing bolts or something I think. Great time & a perfect excuse to get out of the shop in the middle of the week!

Ok, I couldn't stand it. So I jumped in the truck with my gear on & drove back to Schuler Creek Rd to look for the pups. They weren't there. Went South on 68; no luck. Turned around & crawled along 68. Found them along the creek on West side of 68 about a 1/2 mile North of Schuler Creek RD. Took them home, fed them, and gave them a nice bed for the night. Jake tried to push the pups around; however, they stuck together & kicked his ass. I laughed so hard I thought I'd pee myself. They didn't bite him, then just jumped him & held him down. He's about 3 times bigger than they are so it was really funny. Took them to the shelter in the morning. Hope they find a home.

Minimike screwed with this post 10-02-2008 at 09:50 AM
Minimike is offline   Reply With Quote