View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 09:07 AM   #27
Tuff Tunica
Moto-Skiveez creator

Oddometer: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasy's BIGJIM
That's it!!
B.m Riders are Tossers! I'm selling mine. I don't want nothing to do with them? Your Like my Aunty's Frilly Nickers!
What is any Bike doing in SNOW with Road Tyres?
IF YU CAN'T PICK IT UP ..... leave all the Crap at Home!
Also I'm sure a 230kilo Beemer is a lot heavier than a 230kilo K.T.M. (loaded)...Nah...oh..? Are these ar the same people who tell Goldwing Jokes ? ??
I mean Fair Crack of the Sav? You Buy these Bloody Bikes Load them up like a Truck then go off road? Oh the Frame Broke...Oh Its fallen over.... Yeah! A Jack for a Bike it would have to be a "B.M Tosser".
Gees Guys we are spose to be Legends not a GIRLS Blouse...
SHAME ON YOU. Not a Bikers Biscuit! I Hang my Head. Tsk tsk.
I never want to be seen on my Beemer again. ? BIGJim.
Although I support this notion to a certain extent, if you can't lift it loaded like it is, then don't risk dropping it. However I think this is a brilliant idea even if you are completely able to right your bike.

I had a spill in Baja with my much lighter KTM and as a result dislocated my shoulder. What should have been an easy pick up turned into one of the most painful experiences of my life. So I think this would be like a type of insurance policy. If you embark alone do so in a manner where are not reliant on others in the event of a tip over, however if a situation presents itself, ie injury or conditions, where you are not able to right the bike alone why would you not want this type of help?
Tuff Tunica is offline   Reply With Quote