View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #15
ADV Goat
Adventurer

Oddometer: 70
Norsman
I bougtht the scooter B studs after reading on the Aerostich site that some folks had gotten flat tires. I measured a new set of TKC-80's 9mm & 10mm (I think) and then ordered what I thought would work the best. On pavement I don't notice any slipping I studded the inside two knobbies on the front and rear so it would be a one-two pattern if that makes any sence, when I lean over in a corner there is no studs touching the ground. No you don't have to remove the tires they come with a bit to install them very easy install. I think I may order more to have a 2-3 pattern. When the roads are bad I am going slow, so (in the corners) the studs are touching the ground. When I installed them in my tires we put some in my buddies rear but his front was half worn so we didn't take the chance it was very close we checked this on the half warn front I had taken off my bike. The bike behaves just fine and most of the riding has been on dry pavement about 160 miles of bad snowy icy roads. I may try to take some pic tonight and post it for you.

Hope this helps

ADV Goat screwed with this post 11-03-2008 at 03:49 PM
ADV Goat is offline   Reply With Quote