View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 05:41 PM   #21
Randy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho
Those new XT's look pretty sharp. It was my SO's favorite bike at this past years CycleWorld show, she had sat on it several times.
Probably be the next bike at some point in time when I have money.
Had the same experience with Mrsposer at the Atlanta show. Of course she also sat on a guys TW this summer and liked it a lot too. Probably be getting her either one of those or an XT225. The 225 version is lighter and has a six speed but the 250 is styled better and has the rear disc and a few other nice features. But with Mrsposer being small the lighter 225 might be the better choice over the 250 that picked up considerable pork in the upgrade. Of course after getting her one I have no doubt that I'll want one of my own. I'm kinda torn between the three myself too.
"some might call it a 'midlife crisis', I prefer to call it a renaissance of thought and action"... "Life is too short to do anything other than that about which you are absolutely passionate."..."Adventure is a frame of mind, set upon by action, not defined by equipment."..."It all boils down to your ability to say "SCREW IT" and really mean it"....Randy
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote