View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #1598
KCDakar
What are we waiting for?

Oddometer: 3,384
I tend to go all over ADV and read. So much great stuff here on ADV. But I still like to come here to this thread and see what the ladies have to say.

I don't feel it is segregation. Just a one more thing we have in common and like to share here with other females without the testosterone poisoning that can sometimes happen here on ADV. And I say sometimes. For the most part female RR's here go over pretty good but I have seen it when others just feel the need to post offensive stuff just to get a laugh.

It has even happened here in this thread. That said I am pretty much an anti-drama kind of person. I don't go down stairs very often and will not go back to threads up here that are full of mud slinging. Don't get me wrong I don't have thin skin, I just don't have the time.

I started riding back when I was the ONLY one around here (my home) unless you count the ones who rode on the back. I got a lot of flack for it. I have seen a lot in my time. And it is probably the reason I ride almost always by myself. (I'm getting better at riding with others )

I look forward to seeing more females get into riding. There can never be enough! After all we are all just riders...aren't we?

I tell it what it wants to hear, and it does what I want it to do. I made that Motronic my bitch. Poolside

Save $5 on Smugmug by entering coupon code: GJBcMk1uLoZm6
KCDakar is offline   Reply With Quote