1. And another vote for CA State Rte 36 (Hwy 101 to I-5) - for giggles, west to east, turn around and ride east to west.
Same road, two great experiences. I've already told my family I want my ashes dropped along this road.
2. CA State Routes 299 & 3 - Redding to Weaverville to Yreka (ok, two roads, but one route
3. CA State Rte 128 (Hwy 1 to Hwy 101) - with a stop or two for tasting the better things .
4. And another vote for Utah State Rte 12
5. CA State Rte 89 - end-to-end (unless it's fire season)
6. WA State Rte 20 - end-to-end (watch for the speed traps around Republic and the traffic headed eastbound to Winthrop on Friday and Saturday
7. BC Hwy 6 (from US/BC border to Vernon, BC) - jawdropping fun
8. CO State Rte 550 (Durango to Ridgway) - time this one with the Horizons Unlimited meeting)
9 & 10 - TBD