View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A

Welcome to the RevZilla.com Gear Discussion / Q&A Thread

It has been 5 years of “Hey this is Anthony from RevZilla.com…”, since we’ve given our thread an update. It’s time for a hard refresh.

Our goal for this thread is to have a central location where inmates can get answers to their gear questions and discuss the world of motorcycle gear.

RevZilla Gear Discussion / FAQ Topics for Discussion:
  • Gear Questions
  • Gear Answers
  • Inmate Opinions / Answers
  • Notable Gear Experiences
  • How did your gear perform in a crash?
  • How would you improve / update your gear?

We have a great relationship with the brands we carry and they’re extremely receptive to feedback. If you have feedback, lets hear it.

My name is Hi-Viz Brian. I hijacked Anthony's account to give this thread an overhaul. I spend much of my time helping riders with gear and little old ladies cross the street (true story). Please, don’t hesitate to ask me questions, that’s what I’m here for….when I’m not lusting over the most recent ride report. You can expect timely and opinionated response based on my experience. I have been riding consecutively since ‘95. If I am unsure of a particular question, I look forward to finding the answer. That could mean tapping TeamZilla’s 500+ years (combined) of riding experience or grabbing the product from our warehouse and walking through its nuances together. However, TeamZilla’s experience doesn’t compare to the wealth of riding knowledge in ADVrider. If you’ve logged hundreds or thousands of miles in a particular product and can offer helpful advice, please do so.

If you find yourself in Philadelphia, stop by our new gear boutique and say hello!

Address:
4020 South 26th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19112

For information about an order, send me a PM or reach out to our Gear Geeks at 1-877-792-9455 or cs@revzilla.com.

Thanks, ADVrider !

-Hi-Viz Brian

P.S. - In the second half of this post, I've listed a few useful tools; RevZilla University and Common Tread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RevZilla University features Moto 101 and 201 courses, addressing common misconceptions and DIY projects.

Common Tread features the latest "what's new" in moto.

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 09-23-2014 at 11:23 AM Reason: Updating
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote