View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:00 AM   #5
AceRph
Affluenza Free!

Oddometer: 24,542
FS & CL stuff goes here!

Most of the other forums don't allow CL or Fleabay links in or FS outside of Flea Market.

Since Hacks are a small and sort of specialized portion of the ADV continuum, I've been leaving them intact, but there are increasing number of those kinds of posts & putting them in one place seems like a good idea to make it easier for a hack pilot (or potential one) to find them.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, I'm going to merge them into this thread unless the thread has opened to a discussion.

Please help me out.

Thanks. Ace

“We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer.” —”Extreme Behavior in Aspen,” February 3, 2003

"The State sees the spectre looming ahead of terrorism and anarchy, and this increases the risk of its over-reaction and a reduction in our freedom." - Stanley Kubrick
AceRph is offline   Reply With Quote