View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #805
Letsgo21
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesman
You absolutely right. AT front is easy to install on DR if you use SR43 forks. And you get twin-disk setup of AT.
But I still feel my current setup of WP forks and Beringer 4-pot (which is not as powerful as Braking, but very decent and predictable bite) + set of 17" wheels and set of my stock wheels with Pirelli MT21 I still have on them in combination with hydraulic lift makes DR highly "universal" device :) it's just so much work I am going to miss lot of spring riding.
On other hand...I can ride my VTR that stood still for quite a while and get DR ready in mean time.
You lucker

I will mis a lot of riding to, but hey, if i dont do the work now, i'll miss summer and the winter in a no-heated garage aint no fun place to be so...
Well, i only have the stock wheels with pirelli mt60's fitted and i was truly surprised with the amount of grip/handling both on/offroad.Front forks and especially brakes are terrible if yre used to ride sportbikes so i guess the search for upgrades begins I think i'd go with the AT-setup, combined with better set of springs.