View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:07 PM   #189
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,721
Hello folks,
Proving yet again that Teiz Motorsports is a customer oriented company, we have three big announcements:
1) Availability of Hi-Viz colors
2) Availability of Tall sizes
3) Design Competition

Hi-Viz Colors
You can now order the Vented suit in two additional colors:
Hi-Viz Yellow
Hi-Viz Orange
If ordered before March 31st, your Hi-Viz suit will be ready to be shipped by May 31st. Order a Hi-Viz suit and burn some retinas.

Tall Sizes
Rejoice tall riders (with those 33”+ seat heights). THREE tall sizes have been added to our portfolio. We now offer L-Tall, XL-Tall and 2XL-Tall. You can now order these from our website.

Design Competition

We are bringing out a new version of the suit in leather for those who prefer killing cows. We want to incorporate your input from the beginning. If you think you have a good design, send it over to us and you might win big! If you just want to share ideas, express them on our forums:

http://teizms.com/forums/index.php?board=6.0
You can find details at the link below. Essentially, submit a design and if you win, you will win a suit once it comes out.
www.teizms.com/competition

Other brief updates
SF Moto in San Francisco now have a L,XL and 2XL in stock so you can visit the store and see the suits in person.
The about us page has been updated
www.teizms.com/about-us

That’s the update for now folks. I hope I made several people happy with the availability of Hi-Viz colors and tall sizes. I know that riders hoping for short sizes are disappointed, but trust me, we are working on that as well. We will try to introduce short sizes in the next few months. Stay tuned.

Thanks
Ghazi Farooq
ghazi@teizms.com
(309) 740-1674
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote