View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
Dread OP
Putt-Putt Adventurer

Oddometer: 202
I'm beginning to really hate TomTom. So, the day I wrote the first post, the Tomtom rep told me over the phone that if I found my reciept and faxed it to them, they would repair or replace my cradle.

So, I tear the house APART and find the freakin reciept, and then when I call them they tell me no, it was bought to long ago and they won't fix it.

AAAARRGGGH!!!!!!!!

Luckily for me, although I never, ever, EVER buy extended/service warranties on electronics, for some psycho reason I did on this one (cute salesperson I bet), and the thing was attached to my reciept - and I had 2 weeks to get it to Fry's before that expired. So it got sent off by UPS and should get there in time, hopefully they'll come through for me.

Did I mention, if you are choosing between Tomtom and ANY gps manufacturer - go with the one that isn't Tomtom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think a lot of the BMWs engineering, but I can disassemble, clean, and reinstall the entire fuel system of a KLR on a picnic table, drunk, with my eyes closed. It counts for something. - ldeikis
Dread is offline   Reply With Quote