View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #45
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
2009 REV'IT Gear

EDIT: Relocated this original post to the middle of the thread to adjust first post.

Hey Everyone,

Recently at RevZilla we got a hold of some of the 2009 REV'IT! lineup that we wanted to share as we got them. I have seen the '09 gear more than once and we are excited about it from a functional and application standpoint.

The few holes in the lineup in 2008 were filled in with some nice additions for 2009. We will also be carrying the whole 2009 line in our Philadelphia store.

We have a Flickr account located here where we post the highest RES shots and will be releasing them as we have them available.

We are hoping to use this thread to orient the riding community on any questions regarding the new or current REV'IT! lineup as well as feature new products.

That being said -

We have been asked a ton lately for shots of the hot weather Turbine Pants Mesh Pants so we thought it best to start with those.

2/27/09 EDIT: The final production version ended up with PRO-LIFE (CE Level 2) instead of SAS-TEC. We just found out. Sorry for the confusion.

Featuring Super Fabric, Pro Life (CE Level 2) Armor and a 3 layer waterproof / windproof detachable membrane. Think Cayenne Pro Pants with Mesh composite and air conditioning cranked to 10. These are the most bombproof ventilated pants we've seen.

Turbine Front

Turbine Front Open - 2 Removable Layers

Leg Front Closed

Leg Front Open Cuff

Turbine Back Full

The Turbine is slated to come in a black Style as well as ladies version.

The Full Flickr Set is here

I am more than happy to answer any questions. Looking forward to getting my hands on my pair this spring. We are taking pre-orders.

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 11-24-2014 at 03:03 PM Reason: Updating
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote