Originally Posted by Aries71
Bump, just want to keep this one alive.
How's everybody doing with their project?
I Received the hanger, axle and brakeline from JDRadman and they are fantastic. He did a great job of designing and fabricating this stuff. I have also been annoying him over the phone with a zillion questions and he never even hangs up on me.
This is what I have done so far:
- electrical is done. converted ignition to toggle switch, new headlight because rock did the other one in, new sealed battery so the bike will start, fixed heated grips -now that it is not cold anymore.
- mounted triples and found out my ebay friend sent me junk bearings, so I am waiting on a new set.
- front fender is almost installed.
- wheels went to woodys for a little winter vacation and they are sweet.
- needed new sprockets and chain
- still waiting on the forks that were sent out to get seals, progressive springs and shortend 1" (maybe now I have time to paint the body panels?? getting sick of the white) any ideas where to get new dakar decals?
still need to switch the brake cable, mount the forks when they show up and go for a ride!
someday I hope to post some pictures