Thread: Palouse Riders
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #70
Spaniard OP
Confined Traveler

Oddometer: 69
Ride Today Anyone?!

It just so happens that with the passing of midterms last week, things this week have slowed down to a crawl. The timing is impeccable because, as you can see, today is another gorgeous day. I am planning a ride for around 2:30 or 3:00 this afternoon. Destination: Unknown. Soundtrack: Led Zepplin, Johnny Cash, Dire Straits, Oreja de Van Gogh (Spanish Band), and some other stuff. Is anyone interested?
Also, thanks for the heads up for the ride to Orofino through Cavendish. I have actually made that trip before and then from Orofino I took the back road to Elk River. I say back road because it turns to gravel. If anyone is interested, let me know. The time line is flexible enough that I can wait a little longer before I leave. I can't leave earlier because I have some chores that have to be done before I leave (horses and cows need fed). Extra riders are always welcome so I hope to hear from some interested folks. I only have one class tomorrow and no homework for it. Todays ride can be as long as anyone wants it to be. Tomorrow, Repeat.