View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #72
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
REV'IT Touring Fit on Navigator Jacket

Hi Rob,

As Ed McMahon would say "You are correct, sir!" ..

There is a difference in the fit of the Navigator Jacket vs many of the other REV'IT Jackets including the Cayenne Pro. The "Touring fit" is a roomier less "shaped fit" to cater to a more broad and less aggressive style of Touring rider.

A Large Navigator just might do the trick for you. The quality of the REV'IT gear really is unsurpassed - as long as it FITS though!

Let me know what other questions I could answer for you or feel free to give us a ring.

Best,

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerRob
Hi a question for you about sizing:

I really like the Cayenne Pro and fully intended to buy one however whilst I'm a fairly standard large I found the jacket too tight around the upper arm area in particular. Going to an Extra Large meant the jacket was then too big. I tried various Revit Jackets on during the course of last year and did eventually come across the Gradient which seemed to be a more comfortable fit in a large. It was however a slightly more "budget" jacket than I was after. For this year's jackets have any of the sizings been adjusted since 2008? I notice the Navigator is described as having a "touring" rather than "pre-shaped" fit; does this mean it has slightly more room than the Pro? I'd really like to invest in a Revit Jacket but seem to be struggling with the sizing

Regards Bob

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote