View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #75
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 761
Mesh and Summer Jacket Long / Tall Size Options

Hi J,

That's a tough one in REV'IT!; I get it a lot. I am guessing you are over 6 foot but weight in in the 185-200lb range. Let me know if I am off.

The dilemma is that REVIT does not make "Long or Tall" versions of jackets. I have a feeling if it fits your frame the arms will be short and if you go big enough to fit your arms you will be swimming in the chest. :-/

Firstgear does however make their jacket in TALL / Long Sizes. There are actually 4 Mesh Jacket options by Firstgear:

Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket (2009)
Firstgear Rush Mesh Jacket
Firstgear Venture AT Jacket (2009)
Firstgear Torrent Mesh Jacket

If you are a Large in REVIT you will probably be between a Medium and Large in Firstgear as REVIt runs small. The smallest Firstgear "Tall Size" is a Large Tall. It may have a bit more room in the chest than the REVIT Large but you should not be swimming in it.

For reference: Firstgear Tall Jacket Size Chart

Thats the best option I have for you at the moment. Feel free to fire back with any other questions as necessary or give us a ring.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJakes
Hi,
I was trying on some Air jackets today and really like them. Problem is, the Large fits very well everywhere except for the sleeves, which are very, very short. I wear a size 40L or 42L suit jacket and and 15 1/2 x 35 shirt. Are the Air jackets cut with short sleeves? The Typhoon in a size 50 seemed even worse.
Thanks,
Jakes

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote