View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 07:01 AM   #320
Wreckchecker
Ungeneer to broked stuff.

Oddometer: 2,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by 800SSDuc
I look to see this one as things progress moving cross country, traveling with folks on their vacation ect....
Totally agree.

Quote:
One thing I'm pretty sure of though is a laptop with wireless is pretty much a necessity.
Totally disagree. I don't have a netbook or I-Phone and have done a nearly 5 hour ride to get bruced by somebody who simply lived closer. I chuckled, as getting bruced is part of the game and interest. But the wifi/Iphone gives you an advantage of hours and I just don't need those toys in the rest of my life.

Quote:
I'd say it would be reasonable for a few hrs after the grab for it not to be posted but with every chain restaurant and coffee shop having wifi service I can't imagine it being longer than till the grabber stops to eat.
Again agree for the most part. That's why I mentioned if the tag doesn't show up within a reasonable time (a day?), the first photo gets it. Even if the person with the mascot isn't heading home or to a hotel, there are libraries and plenty of other places with internet access.