View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #113
GS N RVN
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 191
Turbine pants - follow up

Pants arrived today. Length seems good, but a lot of room in the waist. I can bunch up about 2" with my hand. I can cinch it down with the belt, but is this too loose? Fit around legs seems ok with liner.

I will call the shop tomorrow.

JW

HTML Code:
Hey GS,

Thanks for dropping a line. Hopefully the new Cayenne Pro is treating you well. Such a great jacket.

Based on size charts and what I have seen, it is looking like you will be right in the sweet spot of a 54 Short for REV'IT! numeric sized pants. You did measure your waist around your belly-button, correct? Your jeans waist size goes out the window with REV'IT!. Their pants are designed for a much higher waist.

UPDATE:
After talking with Jerry and taking a deeper dive he will be a 56 regular based on being a bit taller and needing a longer inseam.
Color is really up to you. Naturally the lighter colors will be slightly cooler in the Summer as they will reflect more of the suns rays. We sell an equal amount of both.

Give us a ring tomorrow if you like and we will be more than happy to fill in any blanks you have on the Turbine Pant features or any other REV'IT! warm weather pants options in the lineup for that matter.

Also did you see the Comet Glove which was just released? It is a great new addition to REV'IT!'s hot weather lineup for 2009. Easily their best textile adventure glove to date. Just a thought.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS N RVN
Patrick sold me a Cayenne Pro (Light Grey -Red) and now I am ready to buy pants for the summer riding. Patrick suggested the turbine pant. What size and color do you guys recommend?

Measurements are as follows:

Hips: 40 1/4"
Waist: 41"
Outseam: 43 1/2"
Inseam: 31"

I wear my pants over my boots (Aerostich Sidi Combat Lites).

Thanks