Thread: Hawai'i
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #70
Southest US Thumper
Extreme n00b

Oddometer: 1,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShark
AH, just found this thread ! Sorry not to find it sooner...
I watched after I posted the MK200 info that some 400 views were made yet nobody said "Shootz brah, I stay coming ova for race!" Lived on Oahu as a youngster, gotta say if you're going to live on Oahu Kaaawa is one of few places worth doing it at!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahosam
Yes sir once again I'm on the wrong island! Hi southeast thumper Well I found out I can fly over dirt cheap and was thinking of coming over for Memorial Day weekend, but most stuff is booked. Thinking of taking my sleeping bag and renting a cage just sleep in the back seat or Have small tent too. This sounds like a fun event to observe.
Sam, you can for sure stay at Mauna Kea State Park Saturday night with the race crew and I can probably find you some accomodations in Hilo Friday night (I gotta let the wife simmer down from last night's too late and too drunk return from a friend's house before I ask her about our place, though I guarentee you can stay at my mom's place). I still haven't gotten the nod to ride from the Doc yet so I may be pounding around in my Jeep to do video and fotos.

Just came back from a race meeting and they are hurting for course workers, you usually get a T-shirt, lunch, and abuse from the riders so if anybody is willing to help out let me know and we'll put you to work!