View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #162
Jamie Z
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,707
What do you guys do to annoy the Harley riders? I've never had a Harley rider ever say anything to me remotely resembling an insult. Lots of them just come up to chat bikes, a few of them will ask what kind of bike it is, or where I'm riding from.

I even had a Harley rider invite me to a biker campout, though that was a couple of years ago. I didn't go, but the next day I passed by the place and wished I had. It looked like it could have been a fun time.

[edit] Come to think of it... the only time I recall another rider putting down my bike was a GS rider. we were talking bikes and he kept mentiopning how he'd never ride a chain-driven bike. Too much maintenance, you have to replace it all the time, blah blah blah. He finished by adding, "Wait until you ride a shaft drive, you won't go back." I don't think he understand irony very well. He also felt it necessary to point out that the V-Strom didn't have very much ground clearance and that it didn't look like it'd handle a drop very well.

Jamie

Budget Travel the Jamie Z Way

Jamie Z screwed with this post 04-27-2009 at 08:52 PM
Jamie Z is offline   Reply With Quote