View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #141
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
REVIT GT Corse Glove

H Seth,

Thanks for dropping us a line.

The obvious first question is that of your weatherproof needs? The GT H20 Gloves are more well rounded for multi-season / condition use by employing the REV'IT! Hydratex Waterproof / Breathable integrated liner system.

The REV'IT! GT Corse Glove being a summer weight, true race glove is going to be lighter and non weatherproof but does afford some additional race specific features. Perforation, a carbon fiber knuckle system, Kevlar protection on the back of the hand and a more agressive race shape / cuff are all differences between the Corse and the H20 models.

My gut is for you to protect yourself for racing first and if you can get some extra use out of the glove for touring its a bonus.

My two cents. Hope it helps. ;-)

Anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth S
Glove Question:

I am ordering some gloves for racing, tarmac rally, and tarmac hill climbing. I figure if I am going to get some street gloves I might as well be able to use them for touring too. Considering these Rev-It models due to my liking of the Rev-it jacket and overall fit:

GT corse

or:

the GT H20 Gloves:

Any suggestions or reviews?

thanks

Edit: I have visited all the local and semi local bike shops and none have any sport gloves to even try on....the nearest rev it dealer is a 2 to 3 hour drive from here....so I have not tried them on.

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 12-01-2014 at 03:31 PM Reason: Updating
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote