View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
peterman
cop magnet

Oddometer: 12,833
23rd and A machine shop

I'll jump in here for those of you who don't know me.
I can fix it if it's truly broken. Maggie with the big boobs calls me, "the god of metal",,,
I am no mechanic, I don't have a clue with electricals, I don't do crank grinding, or valve seats, or other automotive type work, but if you have a cracked, broken, or bashed piece of metal, chances are, I can repair or replicate a functional part.
I repair cast iron, aluminum, stainless, brass, and the easy stuff. I've worked on stuff from steam engine parts to fabricating aircraft landing gear, plows to antique drawer handles, lawnmowers to surgical equipment. I can't possibly list all the different bits of metal I've worked on. Right now, I'm building starting gates for racing pigs! Bring me something I haven't seen,,, please.

Sometimes it helps to have access to a number of metal working machines, lathes, milling machines, drill presses, etc. , and I'm surrounded by them.
My customers all know that everything stops for a breakdown situation, and breakdowns come first,,,,right AFTER motosickles.
ADV riders get speshull rates,, Whaddaya got that I might want or wanna trade for?
So,, go ahead and break that side case on your very old, 'un-replaceable parts' dirt bike,, I can fix it, or if I can't, I'll tell you why. (I can't weld titanium),,,,,yet.

click it,,smuggy,,,

Old Pelican Machine Shop

541-747-4322
FAX 541-744-2422

200 North 23rd street (corner of 23rd and A, imagine that!)
Spfld, Orygun

peterman screwed with this post 07-09-2014 at 12:06 PM
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote