Dual Sport Riding Techniques- The DVD!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by neduro, Jul 9, 2007.

1. legoist

legoist (oO)

Oddometer:
    I got my DVD last week. It arrived very quickly and in good shape. Great work on the video, guys!

The best part for me is that now I have something to put in the DVD player that:
    1. isn't an Elmo DVD
    2. has motorcycles
    3. Entertains my 2-year-old
    4. helps me get better on my GS
    Let me tell you the first 3 were things I wasn't expecting but am very glad for. The little guy sits on his plastic motorcycle and watches it with rapt fascination.

Do you guys have a DVD of just riding? My kid would love that. (OK so would I)

-C
  2. Stretch67

Stretch67 Mad Scientist Supporter

Oddometer:
    I just ordered one myself.

I'm also looking forward to a Riding Clinic in the Southeast (hint, hint). :evil
  3. ramjet

ramjet Long timer

Oddometer:
    Attention Ned:

I got the DVD early on and really enjoyed it.Now we need a sequel. May I suggest one where you perhap tackle specific terrain such as water crossings, mud (ohhh I hate mud), getting out of difficult spots, etc.
    Thanks again Ned-now get to work on the Neduro production company.
  4. Dirt Diver

Dirt Diver Dirty Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Loved it.

Good work.
  5. K_N_Fodder

K_N_Fodder Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Ha HA! Legoist beat me to it. Just got my DVD tonight (arrived very quickly) and popped it in. Both myself and my 13 month old loved it. I couldn't believe he was so entranced by the circling KLRs and sexy KTMs... :D

Now I need to find a nice Grand Junctiony looking loamy red dirt field here in Central Texas to practice on. Ulp.... :cry
  6. Putts

Putts Gettin' there.

Oddometer:
    Hiya Ned! :wave

Yer DVD kept the rubber side down this last week as I tried to keep up with Duke .... well, actually I was trying to keep up with Tami, but you get the idea.

(Lousy excuse for a bump, but I'll take it.)
  7. jklphoto

jklphoto Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I ordered the DS DVD on Tuesday at 1600 hrs. It was in my mail box today, just 48 hours later. Awesome!

Props to the USPS. This was sent by 1st Class mail, not even Priority mail.

Can't wait to watch it.
  8. neduro

neduro Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks everybody!
  9. K_N_Fodder

K_N_Fodder Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I don't mean to hijack (too badly), but Ned what are you riding these days anyway? Road tripping back from Colorado/Wyoming on Aug. 5th I think, the family and I stayed at a Best Western in Trinidad. There were three KTM 640 ADVs (I think) there that looked like they'd just come in from the bush for a shower and a hot meal. That wasn't you was it? :)
  10. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Yeah, right!

Oddometer:
    Just got home to find that my wife had shamelessly unpacked the DVD and was watching it. It's a great DVD, just what we needed. It has been reenforcing stuff I was doing anyway as well as showing me how to approch things I had been struggling with. Worth every penny.

My wife is now even more motivated to tackle the gravel with her F650. So slow speed exercises are just excellent. I will recommend it to a lot of people.
  11. madjimbo

madjimbo Hertz, Donut?

Oddometer:
    I'm a gonna drink this koolaid too.

:bert
  12. Kels316

Kels316 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    My copy arrived yesterday here in Oz. What a great film, really enjoyed watching it and now I'm itching to get stuck into the drills.

T-shirt is good too:clap

Only bad part is seeing all the great riding kit available in the US that we dont get here!

Cheers,

Adam
  13. Fauster

Fauster BACON AKBAR!

Oddometer:
    Just another satisfied customer chiming in...

Well done! :thumb
  14. 5hortbus

5hortbus Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Neduro,
    No bike in the stable right now, but I HAD to buy the video. Have memorized the "Tire Changing Thread", and have read up on everything including this video. I even found the Motorcyclist article while waiting for service on the cage.
    Maybe when I do find myself on two wheels again, I'll have some new insight at the first crack of the throttle.

Thanks.

P.S.- I've got to admit that the "parenting" promos from other dads also played a role. My 13 month old son is WAY into cars with F1 on TV and Matchbox and Hotwheels dominating his playtime. I need to balance it with a little MotoPlay. Can't wait.
  15. Wings

Wings long gone

Oddometer:
    Your order comment gave me a big laugh when I saw it-Thanks! I sure hope you get a bike sometime soon-I can't imagine how much you must be chomping at the bit to :pynd At least you won't have to wait long for the DVD, it's already on the way :D
  16. Sedro Tom

Sedro Tom No hurry, no worry Supporter

Oddometer:
    Very well done. For an old street rider getting into dual sport riding this is full of great instruction. Thanks,
    :clap
  17. max.headroom

max.headroom That "Retro" Digital, Ummmm ..... Dude.

Oddometer:
    Over and over again ....... :lol3

Neduro - You Da Man, baby .......

Very well done, very informative, and I can't wait till I start practicing the drills ...... :rofl

Thanks again ..... oh, and tell that sneaky bastard Jim Rowley I'm on to him. :lol3

Hi Jim ...... :D :wave

G.
  18. neduro

neduro Long timer

Oddometer:
    We're warming up to reveal some great news in the next few weeks... but in the meantime, we decided that it was time for another sale.

For the month of November only, enter the code "ADVSHIP" on the website and you'll get $4.95 off your order, which gives you free shipping in the US (or $5.05 shipping for the rest of the world). This won't be continued in December, so take advantage of it now.

And, we had some complaints about our decals degrading with time or repeated washing, so I tried a new vendor once we ran out of the old ones. If you'd like some replacement stickers, please email us with your address at info@dualsportriding.com (no PM's, please, they are hard to keep track of) and we'll send them out.

Thanks for all the great feedback, it's been fun to see how many people have gotten so much from this project, ourselves included.

:ricky
  19. Mr. C

Mr. C I need more bike time!!

Oddometer:
    Hi Ned.

I am trying to buy a copy of the DVD, but I am not sure where I am to add the ADVSHIP code. I am wanting to pay using paypal.

I tried writing the code in where you enter the coupons, but it says that the code does not work.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.
  20. neduro

neduro Long timer

Oddometer:
    Odd! We've had a bunch of them since I announced this so I know it's working.

Here is a screenshot of where to enter the code (it's the old code but the place remains the same):

[​IMG]