Hellas Rally - Lepanto 2013

Discussion in 'Racing' started by HellasRally, Oct 5, 2012.

1. HellasRally

HellasRally Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Get Ready for 2013 Hellas Rally in Nafpaktos.
    21-26 of April right at the start of the Greek summer.
    11 special stages and 1500klm
    6 days of racing in the most spectacular stages available in Greece, will be hosted in one single bivouac in Nafpaktos by the sea with a spectacular ceremony followed by a Greek party.
    This year Timing and On line GPS tracking has been contracted to professional companies and the organizers start writing the roadbook in October 2012 to ensure maximum precision.
    10 off road vehicles accompanied with 2 4x4 ambulances and a stand by helicopter will provide maximum safety and medical coverage for all competitors.
    Navigation will be exclusively with roadbook but all adventurers can participate in the parallel adventure rally with GPS navigation with an easier track, suitable for big bikes but with all safety and medical measures of the race.
    Entries will open on the 10th of October and our new website is http://www.hellasrally.org.

Categories & Fees

Moto-Quads
    400¤ till 1/1/2013
    450¤ till 1/3/2013
    500¤ till 1/4/2013
    600¤ last day entries

Cars - Buggies
    500¤ till 1/1/2013
    550¤ till 1/3/2013
    650¤ till 1/4/2013
    750¤ last day entries

Women fee 200¤
    Administrative Fee: 150¤
    Balkan Cup Overall Winners Free Entry
    Evia Rally 2012 Overall Winners Free Entry

Entry fees refundable until 1st of April, administrative fee non refundable

Moto Categories
    M1: <450cc
    M2: 450-625cc
    M3: 650+ cc single cylinder
    M4: Twin cylinder 650+ cc
    Q: ATV - Quad

Class
    1. Women
    2. Big On Off
    3. Newcomers
    4. Veterans

Cars
    T1
    T2
    T3 UTV & Buggies
    TH non FIA homologated or expired homologations

On race Support
    For amateurs, tire service, bike service, quad service & car service and support facilities will be available via our partners during the race. Stay on line for more info

Attached Files:

• logo.jpg
      logo.jpg
      File size:
      68 KB
      Views:
  2. Pilbara

Pilbara In the flow...

Oddometer:
    Does the link need fixing or page not up yet?

Cheers
    Pilbara
  3. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    Website is on
    please visit www.hellasrally.org
  4. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    Hellas Adventure Rally

6 days away from everything in the most remote, spectacular and picturesque tracks available in Greece.

Not a race but a real adventure for all those who want to ride a bike off road with GPS navigation.

250klm per day for a week with a bivouac situated in Nafpaktos, 15 minutes away from the Port of Patras.

Beautiful hotels, low cost accommodation and low food cost, support from a medical team of a International Rally Raid and 10 off road vehicles available for the Adventure Rally participants.

The Adventure Rally comes from the organizers of Hellas Rally 2013, after 10 years of organizing experience in rally Raids and off road tours.

Single bivouac, gives you the ability to enjoy off road with a minimum cost and under the organizers management low cost support will be provided to all, including:

• tire service and sales
    • Mechanical support
    • Accessories and spare parts sales
    • Support from Touratech Greece

More information soon
  5. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    Accomodation
    Air tickets
    Ferry tickets
    Rental cars and more services will be announced soon to competitors.
    Lowest prices available in the market.

Check our Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/HellasRallyRaid
  6. HellasRally

Oddometer:
  7. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    Hellas Rally will be present in the EICMA Milan Bike Fair for a presentation of the race.
    We will be hosted in the stand of LaPorteduDesert, our official Italian partner
    The date will be announced soon on our website www.hellasrally.org.
    You are all welcome to join us.
  8. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    Already participants from 6 countries registered for Hellas Rally Raid 2013.
    Read our news here
  9. Gian

Gian dreamer

Oddometer:

How does it works the GPS/Adventure thing? Do you give raiders only waypoint or some sort of map too, or which one needed? Being not in the desert, without a map I think it would be impossible or very very difficult...
    Also, same timings and routes of the main race event?

many thanks!
  10. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    You get a detailed track and waypoints with a local off road map, all provided from the organization.
    Route is partially the same as the race, time schedule is different, so is the distance covered per day.
    Please check on website the list of devices needed for this.
    Not all would work.
  11. Gian

Gian dreamer

Oddometer:
    Thanks a lot for the infos. I have all the standard rally equipment too (MD Roadbook and ICO/Vector), but as I'm not strictly interested in the race and my pace is not that fast, I'd prefer a "lighter" version of the Rally. May you please let me know also the fuel autonomy needed? And I'm curious... I have a Garmin 60csx with a City Navigator map, can you use this map together with the local one you supply or one only of them?
    Thanks again and I'm really thinking about it, I'll stay in touch through my friend Giampietro of E&S:1drink
  12. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    150 safety fuel autonomy, you have refueling plan (provisional) already here
    Still some changes to be announced by February in the track (winter is unpredictable these days).
    Yes you can use any map together with your map.
    Since you are in North Italy, visit us in EICMA, I will be there myself with Giampi and Fabio
  13. Gian

Gian dreamer

Oddometer:
    Yes I know, but unfortunately can't go there this year :(

Last two questions:
    - same fees of the proper race?
    - starting order for the gps adventurers is after the race cars?

thanks again
    Gianpaolo
  14. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    Fees will be announced soon here
    Time schedule is different to the race, yes you start after race cars, but do not follow the same route
  15. patfitz

patfitz Adventurer

Oddometer:
    So with one bivouac, does this mean we always sleep in your same hotels every night.
    i.e you could travel with your family to this event and take part.
  16. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    Yes and for those who will bring families for some days off, we have taken special care at low cost.
    Details soon along with accommodation info and pricing
  17. motorollie

motorollie Adventurer

Oddometer:
    @HellasRally;

We will be joining the rally from The Netherlands. We have the following questions;

- We have a Dutch national offroad license, which says on the back; Valid for international events approved by a member federation of UEM/FIM. Is this sufficient to participate in the Hellas Rally?

- How close are the hotels to the bivouac? Can you give an estimate on room price per night?

- What (GPS) equipment do we get from the organization? Doe we have to prepare anything on the bike for mounting (like bracket or power supply)?

- And do we get additional waypoints (to load in a Garmin GPS60 for example) in addition to the roadbook?
  18. motorollie

motorollie Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Some (really awesome!) pictures from last year by Alessio Corradini;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope he will also shoot some pics next year :clap
  19. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    - We have a Dutch national offroad license, which says on the back; Valid for international events approved by a member federation of UEM/FIM. Is this sufficient to participate in the Hellas Rally?
    Yes this is sufficient, if starting permission is required you need one or else it is included in your license. You must ask you federation for starting permission.

- How close are the hotels to the bivouac? Can you give an estimate on room price per night?
    Walking distance to 1.5klm maximum. Cost varies from 20 - 37 euros per person per night with breakfast.

- What (GPS) equipment do we get from the organization? Doe we have to prepare anything on the bike for mounting (like bracket or power supply)?
    You get a GPS tracking device. You need a power supply which will be defined with a sketch or photo in a mass mail provided to all participants by early March 2013. The tracker stays with your bike all times, the power consumption is minimum, we install it.

- And do we get additional waypoints (to load in a Garmin GPS60 for example) in addition to the roadbook?
    Yes, safety points, SS starts & SS finishes plus all time checks as written also on the RB with coordinates.
  20. HellasRally

Oddometer:
    Alessio is the Official Photographer of the race for 2013.
    You can contact him at alessio.corradini@gmail.com or photos@hellasrally.org for any other information.