Rox Pivoting Handlebar Risers for BMW F800GS & KTM's

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RoxStuff, May 10, 2010.

1. RoxStuff

RoxStuff Rox Speed Rider

Oddometer:
    We have been out of stock of these risers for a while but they are now back on hand in a Clear anodized finish or Black anodized. The pivoting riser allows you to pivot your bars and get them in the perfect riding position to your liking. They are 1.75 inches tall and they work with 1 1/8" diameter handlebars. If you would like to order please visit the website www.roxspeedfx.com Many more options available for other bikes as well.

[​IMG]
  2. cbradford

cbradford Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Are they already sold out again? Just checked the website and that's the message I got. Would like to have a black set but would settle for either.
  3. RoxStuff

RoxStuff Rox Speed Rider

Oddometer:
    They are in stock and ready to ship. Give us a call if you would like. They are part number 3R-P2PPL & 3R-P2PPLK for the black ones.

Thanks~
  4. DomEOD

DomEOD 'murica

Oddometer:
    Old thread bump for Rox.

I just installed mine this morning and WOW! They just transformed the bike for me. I can now stand on the pegs at any time with confidence and no longer have that hunching forward feeling. My weight is right where it's supposed be.

The general riding position is also greatly improved. I feel its much, much easier to maneuver the bike at low speeds.

Crazy what 1.75" does..

Thanks Rox Risers!

-Sent from outside your window
  5. nickgindy

nickgindy Lover of the KLR

Oddometer:
    I am having trouble with my throttle vable being too tight on my 12 F650gs twin. I have the 2 inch adjustable risers. Anyone else had this issue? Im thinking of running my Throttle cable ti tge inside of the bars verse the outside to try to make up space?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk